BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chapter 7

1.      What are the pros and cons of Peeta and Katniss being coached together?

The pros are that they can help each other because they know their abilities. The cons are that they might know each other’s weakness and they might want to take advantage and kill the other person.
2.      What reasons does Peeta give for thinking Katniss will be better than him in the arena?

He sees what she hunts and how good she is at hunting. Also that his mother said at least we’ll have a winner this year and he knew that she didn’t mean him she meant Katniss.
3.      What are Career Tributes and how are they a threat?
                                                      example of career tribute------>
Career tributes are people who have been trained to win the games for their whole lifes. They are a threat because they could easily kill anyone really fast and they can handle almost every weapon.
4.      What does Katniss do to get the Gamemakers' attention?

She gets frustrated with them paying attention to the pig more than her and she shoots the apple right out of the pig’s mouth and into the wall.

Quotes
"The thought of meeting the other tributes face to face made me queasy. I turn the roll I have just taken from the basket over and over in my hands, but my appetite was gone." pg88
"You know what my mother said to me when she came to say good-bye, as if to cheer me up, she says maybe District twelve will finally have a winner. Then I realized, she didn't mean me, she meant you!" bursts out Peeta."  pg90
"She has no idea. The effects she can have." pg91
"It's not easy to find a topic. Talking of home is painful. Talking of the present unbearable." pg97


0 comments: